AMST excels in renovating and upgrading elevator cabs, entries or escalators to create and maintain an immediate and lasting quality image for these high traffic areas. Fully-trained, experienced crews use proven techniques and the latest technology and equipment to refinish or restore:
- Cab interior wall panels, handrails, door cladding, front return panels, ceilings, and base trim
- Cab exterior framing and shells
- Elevator entries (bronze, stainless steel or paint grade metal)
- Doors, jambs and overhead transoms
- Engraving on bronze, stainless steel and plastics
- Call-plates, card readers or floor indicators.
AMST can provide AutoCAD drawings for renovation of elevator cabs or building canopies and most jobs that require in-depth and detailed drawings.
Elevator cab renovation